Every Tuesday is Kids Night — where kids can be kids and parents can relax.
Hebrew National Hotdog .
(plain meat & bun) 5.
Macaroni & Cheese (no bread crumb topping
for the kids) 5.
Fish & Chips 5.
Chenery Chicken Tenders with French Fries 5.
Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs and Tomato Sauce 5.
Pasta, Plain with Cheese 4.
Grilled Cheese with French Fries 4.
Side of Mashed Potatoes,French Fries or Green Vegetable 2.
Ice Cream & Cookie (scoop of chocolate or vanilla with 2 cookies) 2.
Floats (root beer, orange cream
or black cherry) 3.5
We're here to help kids learn proper ways of eating in nicer restuarants
with Mom and Dad.
• A limited number of highchairs and booster seats are available,
• so please call ahead and
• A baby changing table is located in our upstairs restroom.
• Parents must accompany kids
to the restroom.
• Newborns/carseats count as a space
at the table.
• Parents need to help pickup after their kids, and are responsible
• if their child plays on the stairs.